These past few months God has been stretching my faith. I thought I trust God before I began this journey. It really began when God said no to one trip and said look at this one. At that point I didn't know how much God stretch me, man I was in for a ride. This trip I have applied for with YWAM Kona, HI through i have yet to be accepted God has been stretching in my faith. The main part of my life He has been growing me in is finances. His blessings have been amazing. I mentioned in my last blog about God supply work in the form of wild-land firefighting. God has provide another job which will cover the rest of my finances for training phase of this trip upon my acceptance by YWAM and my elder board. I totally believe and trust that if this trip is God's will then he will provide the finances I will need for the outreach portion of my trip.
I still need lots of prayer and encouragement through this process. Thank you
God Bless
Tim
No comments:
Post a Comment